Name: Anusha Priya
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area: Soft skills
|PhD||(Persuing) in the area of Linguistics (English), Utkal University|
|M.Phil||English (ELT & Linguistics), Utkal University|
MA in English with ELT & Linguistics as specialisation, Utkal Universty
BA in English (Hons.), St. Columba’s College (Vinoba Bhave University)
|Other Qualification||PG Diploma in Human Rights Management (PGDHRM)|
• Communicative English
• Business Communication
• English Language & Literature
• Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP))
• Soft skills, Pre-placement training & Corporate survival skills
• Personality Development & Grooming
• Voice & Accent, Phonetic Symbols & Sounds
• Designing Training Proposals
• Corporate Training
• IELTS preparatory Training
• English Language Teaching & Linguistics
• Metaphysical Sciences
• Visual Culture
Hands-on Training Experience:
• 13 years of Experience with the Training Pioneers like Hero Mindmine, VETA, I-Skills as an English & Soft skills faculty.
• Trained more than 10,000 people from various backgrounds and of different age group (16yrs.-52yrs.) which included working professionals (E.g. Teachers, Businessman, Doctors, Managers etc.) to students (Engineering, Management, Medical, Vernacular medium schools with no exposure of English).
• Ensured high quality training delivery in English Language Teaching, English for Specific Purpose, Voice & Accent, Pre-Placement Training, Business Communication, Corporate Training, Soft Skills, Personality Development, IELTS.
• Fostered students’ commitment to lifelong learning by connecting course materials to broader themes and current events.
• Provided pre-placement training in different Engineering and Management colleges of Bhubaneswar like Orissa Engineering College, Neelanchal Polytechnic, ASBM, IMAGE & Astha School of Management etc.
• Trained the candidates selected by the BPOs like Genpact, Wipro, Convergys etc. and ensured 100% placement.
Other Professional & Academic Experiences:
• Worked as Assistant Professor (Communication & Training) with Regional College of Bhubaneswar.
• Worked as Assistant Professor (Communication & Soft skills) with BIITM.
• Worked with Wipro Spectramind (Okhla, New Delhi) for Dell Laptops (the U.S. Process) as Technical Support Associate.
• Worked with Frankfin (New Delhi) as Customer Relationship Manager.
• Certified NLP (Neuro Linguistics Programming) Practitioner by ANLP, India.
• Certified trainer for IELTS preparatory classes by VETA in association with British Council.
• Successfully completed Cabin Crew Training certification program from Frankfin (New Delhi).
• Conducted Faculty Development Program for C.V. Raman College of Engineering (2005) on Managerial Writing and Communicative English and for ABC Montessori (2012) on Phonetic Symbols & Sounds.
• Conducted Manager Development Program for Maple Computers & Exilient Software Solutions (Bhubaneswar) based on their requirements.
• Attended International Conference on Advanced Learning Technology (ICALT 18) at IIT Bombay.
• Attended International Conference on English Language Teaching (ICELTS) at Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), Kolkata.
• Attended several Workshops, Seminars & Symposiums on English, ELT, Soft Skills, Creative writing & others.