||Ph.D – 1969 ,Technical University Brno, Czech.
||M.Sc. (Engg.)- 1967, Technical University Brno, Czechoslovakia
||B.Sc. ( Mech.Engg.) 1962,Ranchi University
International Journals (Refereed):
- Sahay A.: Environmental policy and corporate environmental behaviour in India: social, economic and legal aspects, Progress in Industrial Ecology, Vol.3, No.6, pp 559-573 (Received in April 2007, Not claimed in 2006-07)
- Sahay A.: Perception of Pollution and Expectation from NTPC’s Talcher Sper
Thermal Plant Journal: Progress in Industrial Ecology,(inderscience, UK) 2008, vol.5, No. 5/6, pp. 536-554.
- Sahay A. Bhattacharyya S,: A Toolkit for Designing firm Level Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives, Social Responsibility Journal, 2008, Vol. 4, Issue:3, pp: 265-282 Emerald Group Publishing, UK
- Sahay A.. Rahul,S, A Cluster initiative to Developing Tourism in India, Optimization, Journal of Research Management, July-December, 2008, vol.1, No.
- Sahay A. N. Pandey, Towards a New Paradigm of Sustainable Development, International Journal of Environment and Development, June, 2008
- Sahay A. Meeta Dasgupta, Knowledge Management and Innovation, Innovation Management, McMillan, January, 2009
- Sahay A. Perception of Pollution and Exprctation from NTPC’s Talcher Sper
Thermal Plant Journal: Progress in Industrial Ecology, (inderscience, UK) 2008, vol.5, No. 5/6, pp. 536-554.
- Sahay, A, Kirkinen, Johanna (2009), Greenhouse Impact of Fossil, Forest Residues and Jatropha Diesel: A Static and Dynamic Assessment, Progress in Industrial Ecology – An International Journal, Vol. 6(2);pp. 185-205
- Sahay, A, Mishra, M (2010), Assessing Innovation Quotient of Indian Auto Component Manufacturers, World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sust. Development, Vol. 6(1); pp. 113-124
- Name of the co-author(s): Som Sekhar, A.P. Arora, Abha Chaturvedi Title of Article/Paper/Book Chapter: A Toolkit for Designing firm Level Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives, Social Responsibility Journal, 2008, Vol. 4, Issue:3, pp: 265-282 Emerald Group Publishing, UK
- Name of the co-author(s):Meeta Dasgupta Title of Article/Paper: Diffusion of Innovative Teaching Method : Case of The Heritage School, AsianCase Research Journal.
- Name of the co-author(s): Meeta Dasgupta Title of Article/Paper: Knowledge Management and Innovation, Innovation Management, McMillan, January, 2009 National Journals (Refereed):
- Sahay A. Bhattacharyya S, Social Responsibility of Business Schools in India, ‘Management Dynamics, Vol 7, No. 1, 2007.
- Sahay A. Bhattacharyya S,Firm financial management and Corporate Social
Responsibility: A literature review of and perspectivesfor India, Journal of Social and Environment Policy,vol.4 No.2 (2007)
- Sahay A. Rahul S, Entrepreneurial Characteristicsand Motivation – A Study of Entrepreneurs in the National Capital Region (NCR), Efflugence, Vol. 5 (2), December, 2007
- Sahay A. Preeti Goyal Offshore Outsourcing of Business Processes: Understanding IPR Implications, Metamorphosis, Vol. 6(2), July-December
- Sahay A. Euro IV Norms in India: Social Historical and Legal Background, Vikramshila Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 4 (1), January – June, 2007
- Sahay A. A Dwarf Gobbles up a Giant:Tata Steel acquires Corus! (Case with Teaching Note), Pratibimba, Journal of Institute of Management and Information Science, January 2009
- Sahay A., The Black Shadow of Terrorism on Tourism, Rai Journal of Management, Vol. 6, Issue 2 December, 2009
- Sahay A.,Meeta Dasgupta The Role of Knowledge Management in Innovation, Journal of Information and Knowledge Management, 8(4), 2009.
- Sahay A.: Demerge to Merge: The Case of Grasim), Pratibimba, Journal of Institute of Management and Information Science, January- June, 2010
- Sahay A, Srivastava, V: Corporate Social Responsibility In Developing Countries. The Journal of Amity Business School, vol.4, No.2 pp. 27-38, July-December, 2009
Name of the co-author(s): Veeresh Sharma Title of book: Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation Excel Books, June 2008, ISBN: 978-81-7446-605-1
Chapters in the Book
- Sahay A: Organization:Structures, Frameworks, Reporting Business Management and Environmental Stewardship, published by Palgrave Macmillan, Australia
- Sahay. A, Political Background and Overview, page 7-16, Doing Business with India, GMB Publishing Limited, London (UK) and Philadelphia (USA)
- Sahay A: Maruti Udyog Ltd: The Bumpy Road Ahead, Strategic Management, McGraw Hill, Azhar Kazmi
- Sahay, A. (2009) Philanthropy, CSR and Sustainability, Organizational communication and Sustainable Development ICTs for Mobility, Anette Hallin and Tna Karrbom Gustavsson