Name: Lopamudra Nayak
Area:Finance & Accounts
|PhD||Pursuing (Utkal Univerity, Bhubaneswar)|
M.Com (Finance),(Utkal University, Bhubaneswar)
|Bachelors||B.Com.(Hons.) (Accounting) (BJB Autonomous College – Utkal Univeristy – Bhubaneswar )|
|Any Other Degree||
1. IPCC - Chartered Accountancy Inter ( Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – ICAI, New Delhi )
Teaching Interests: -
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Cost accounting
- Financial Markets & Services
- Financial Reporting
- Accounting developments
- June 2018 onward: Assistant Professor, School of Commerce, Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar.
- July 2017 – May 2018: Faculty in Commerce, P.G.Department of Commerce, Ramadevi Women’s University, Bhubaneswar.
- July 2014 – July 2017: Articled Assistant, worked for 3 years in auditing capacity and also in the field of accounting and taxation.
- Participated in Two day International Seminar on “Institutional Excellence for Economic Growth” organised by P.G.Department of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar and presented a paper on “Start up and Stand up India”, in January 2018.
- Participated in Three Day 67th All India Commerce Conference of Indian Commerce Association organised by KIIT University in association with P.G.Department of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar in December, 2014.
- Participated and presented a paper – “Role of FDI in Agriculture” in the Two day UGC sponsored National Seminar & 34th Annual Conference of Odisha Commerce Association held by Department of Commerce, P. N. Autonomous College, Khordha, on “Issues and Challenges of FDI in India” in February, 2014.
- Participated in Two Day UGC sponsored National Seminar on "Effective Regulation and Governance for Economic Sustainability" by P.G.Department of Commerce, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar in March, 2014.
- Participated for three consecutive years in the Annual CA Students conference in November 2014, 2015 and 2016 at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI), Bhubaneswar chapter.
- Participated in a 15 days Orientation Workshop Programme for upcoming CAs in December 2016 at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI), Bhubaneswar chapter.