Name: Neha Joshi
Area:Finance and Accounts
|PhD||Pursuing (Utkal Univerity- Bhubaneswar)|
|Masters||M.Com,(Utkal University Bhubaneswar)|
|Bachelors||B.Com. (Accounting Hons) ( BJB College – Utkal University - Bhubaneswar)|
|Any Other Degree||
ICMAI (INTER), The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Teaching Interests: -
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Financial Management
- Financial Market & Services
- Direct Taxation
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- July 2018 onward: Assistant Professor, School of Commerce, Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar.
- June 2015-May 2018: Faculty, Finance & Accounting, DAV School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar.
- Participated in a National Seminar on Commerce Education – The Road Ahead, organised by Career Counselling Committee, The Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India, New Delhi.
- Participated and presented a paper on “Indian Manufacturing Sector: Issues” in a National Seminar on Manufacturing sector in India: Issues & Challenges at P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University.
- Participated in three days , 67th All India Commerce Conference- 2014 by All India Commerce Association organised by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
- Participated and presented a paper on “Role of FDI in Agricultural sector” in 34th Annual Conference, Odisha Commerce Association, organised by Department of Commerce, P.N. (Auto) College, Khordha.