Name: Bala Subramanian R
Designation: Assistant Professor, (Organizational Behavior)
Area:Organizational Behavior and HRM
MHRM, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Kharagpur.
Pursuing Executive FPM (XLRI, Jamshedpur)
Gender studies, Group behavior, Happiness & performance, Leadership.
Held academic positions at Karunya University and AIMA.
Worked as HR Generalist in Dot Com Infoway, Madurai and Dhan foundation.
Designed and conducted HR training programs on various (HR) topics for:
• 2008: TVS Training academy, Madurai
• 2008: India Post employees (Project Arrow) at Madurai
• 2009: Voluntary Association for people Service (VAPS), Madurai
• 2012: Nirmal Industrial control, Thane
• 2015: Graduate Engineers Trainees, NALCO, Angul, Odissa
• 2017: “Script of Transactional Analysis” for the Senior Executives of Prachar Bharati, Puri, Odisha
Exploring the Black Box of Corporate Social Responsibility: looking beyond Philanthropy”, in IPE Journal of Management, October, 2011, 2(1).
Factors influencing the disintegration of informal network disintegration in organization” Indian Journal of Industrial Relation October, 2013, 49(2)
Subramanian, R. B., & Kumar, S. (2016). Do Women Turn to Entrepreneurship to Maintain a Better Work–Life Balance?. In Indian Women as Entrepreneurs (pp. 63-80). Palgrave Macmillan UK (eBook ISBN 978-1-137-60259-6)
Women Leadership in Organization – A literature review” – presented at the 3rd PAN-IIM World Management Conference, IIM Indore during 16 – 18 December, 2015
Presented a paper titled "SR Software and Its Entrepreneurial Attempt In A Franchisee Model Of Business" at IMI-NASMEI Summer Marketing Conference, July, 2017, IIM Indore.